About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On my way to California!

Hello! Well I finally left Missouri last night about 9:00 PM, only 2 hours late. Unfortaneatly, I missed my connecting flight in Denver and had to spend the night in the airport! What a night! I will be lucky if this is the only time I will be in an airport overnight with all of the traveling I will be doing in the next 6 months. I should be boarding my plane to Sacramento in about 30 mintues and then on my way to see Jacinda! I am excited to spend time with her.

My flight are final for next week! I am leaving Sacramento at about 8:oo AM on Monday, June 22nd and should arrive in Tokyo about 12 hours later (but really it will be about 26 hours later because of the time change!). That will be a fast day. I am looking forward to the next week and what it holds.

Again, thank you for all of your support (prayer and financial). I will update once I am in California about how it is going and more about the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment