About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Daily Bible Study

Hello Everyone - I just wanted to share with you where I spent my daily Bible study a couple of days ago. I went for a run/walk on Saturday morning and as I was walking I popped in my Ipod and turned on some Hillsong. The song that struck a chord with me that morning was called "To the Ends of the Earth." I felt God's Presence so much at that moment and I felt the urge to get my Bible out of my car and sit on a bench and do my Bible reading. This is where I sat:
And this was my view:
The pictures do not really do it justice, but if anyone would like to visit this park, it is Nathaniel Green Park on Scenic in Springfield. It is one my favorite places to workout. I am usually not a nature person, but I am able to appreciate God's wonders so easily here.
The words of "To the Ends of the Earth" are:
"Love unfailing
Overtaking my heart
You take me in
Finding peace again
Fear is lost in all You are
And I would give the world to tell Your story
'Cause I know that You've called me
I know that You've called me
I've lost myself for good within Your promise
I won't hide it, I won't hide it
Jesus, I believe in you
And I would go the ends of the earth
To the ends of the earth
For You alone are the Son of God
And all the world will see
That You are God, You are God"
Where will you go for Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment