About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Less Wise, More Stressed!

On April 8th, I had my wisdom teeth removed so I am officially less wise! The following few days were very uneventful with little complications (besides a minor allergic reaction to pain medication and numerous nauseous moments thanks to other pain medication). I am on the road to healing.

School is winding down. I graduate in less than a month!!!! I am SO EXCITED! I can't believe that 4 weeks from today I will have a B.S. in Criminology and a B.S. in Sociology with a minor in Psychology! All the work has paid off. I will also be inducted into the national honor society for Criminology and Sociology due to my grades in each respective field. I am pretty proud at the moment! :) I am not sending out invitations (thanks, MOM!! lol) but my graduation is at 10:00 on May 15th and EVERYONE is invited.

Preparation for Japan is rolling on. I am starting to get prepared by gathering things I will need to take and thinking about what I am going to take. I have several support raising opportunities coming up. Please pray for these opportunities. I am working on my second newsletter so it should be coming out soon. I would like to thank everyone who have given! It has been a blessing and I am excited for each and everyone of you to be a partner with me in my mission to Japan. Everything about Japan is starting to come to a head and I am beginning to get stressed out, but I am putting full faith into to God's will and He will provide what I need. He knows the struggles and the road blocks in the way and He will open doors that needs to be opened and close others. However, as you are praying this week, pray for my preparation and that I make the decisions that God would want me to make and I continue to stay in His will!

No comments:

Post a Comment