About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another great week in Japan!

Hey Bloggers! I hope this post finds everyone well! I have had a great week in Japan.

The English Bible Study on Tuesday went really good. The students seemed to enjoy it. I introduced to them a new way to do a Bible study and then used the passage I had chosen for the day to explain how it works. They were excited to use it and they were happy they could use it for any scripture they were reading. One of the ladies is seeking God and she said after the class that she now understands who Jesus is more so that is what it is all about, right?! God has really blessed my time here!

The cooking class was a blast! We did end up making zucchini bread. The ladies were so excited about it and it turned out good. The meal we had after the cooking class was very Japanese so the ladies all loved it, too! This is my favorite time with the ladies of the church. The atmosphere and so great and they love getting together and chatting about anything and everything. I am so glad I am able to attend this class!

Today is a day off. I spent the morning playing with Una - my homestay's granddaughter. She is almost one so it was not quite playing with Spencer, but close enough. :) I am so blessed! Well, my visa expires in about 10 days and I am still not for sure what is going on. I should know in about 24 hours so I will update when I find out. Let's just say that there was a change in plans and I may not be going to where I thought I was going so stay tuned for that! haha

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment