About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Yuko San

Hey,

I would like to ask prayer for Yuko San. Yuko is a new comer to church. She has been coming to Shonan Church for about a month now and she is there every Sunday and Wednesday. She has not missed yet. She is seeking God's will like no one I have ever seen. She wants to believe and it working so hard at figuring out what God is all about. She has been reading her Bible every day (more than most Christians I would assume) and she finds pure joy in the songs in the hymn book. It is nothing flashy for Yuko San; she only wants to find Jesus and be happy! She has been living in a lost world for too long and she wants out.

I am getting ready to have lunch with Yuko San and another lady from church, Manami San. We are going to spend a couple of hours just fellowshiping together and talking about our Maker. I am really looking forward to it! Please pray for Yuko San and pray for the people in her life that are able to show her Jesus. God is going to do amazing work like He always does!

This afternoon I am going to meet with my supervisor about what the plan is for the rest of my time here. I am not feeling too optimistic about it, but I GIVE IT ALL TO JESUS!!! He is the only one who can lead me in the right direction. Whatever happens I trust that He is in control. I will let you know as soon as I can about what is going on!

Thank you for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment