About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Look!

Thanks to my wonderful sister, Kerry, my blog has a new look! Thanks!

I have been pretty busy the last week, working on a lot of missions things. I have my first newsletter done and my prayer cards are almost done. My newsletters will be coming out this week or next. My prayer cards will be at every speaking event and then if you decide to become a prayer partner, you will also receive a prayer card. Things are definitely picking up! Also, as you can see to the right of my blog, I am starting to speak at churches. In the next couple of weeks, that schedule should be pretty full (if it is God's will!) Kerry has deemed herself (much to my pleasure!) my fundraiser manager! She has a lot of great ideas and is working hard everyday to get things done. We are ordering prayer bracelets and making some neat prayer key chains to sell. The bracelets are going to be $2 and I am not sure about the key chains yet. There are also some different fundraiser parties in the works. My mom, Kerry, and good friend Claire are working on those. Also, I am getting ready to have a get together for most of my family. Through this I can reach them in the masses! :) So, hopefully, the next couple of months are going to be busy with fundraising and hopefully God will see fit to bless these efforts.

I am so grateful to family and friends (and even some people I didn't expect) to step up and really put an effort in helping me. I could not do this without you guys and my life would be a lot harder. May God bless you for giving your time and money to His purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment