About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Praying for NO SNOW!

This weekend I am traveling to my hometown and meeting with two families in hopes they will become financial partners with me. I am also speaking at my home church, Bado Community Church. There is supposed to be some winter weather this weekend so pray for safe travels and good attendance in church so I may reach as many as possible! I am excited to see how the good Lord leads!

Also, I am sure there will be a million people to thank along the way, but one has been brought to my attention! My brother-in-law, Eric (Kerry’s hubbie), has deemed himself my IT manager! He has helped me tremendously in the tech department by assisting in the newsletter and prayer card. He is a busy guy, but he loves me! Thanks, Eric!

This next week is mid-terms and the next two weekends are full with fundraising so it will be busy! Wish me luck!

γ˜γ‚ƒγΎγŸ。 (Ja mata) See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment