About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

English Bible Study and Tomato Ice Cream

Just wanted to give a quick update tonight - Today was my first English class. It went very well. I shared my testimony and then the students asked questions about me, my testimony, and Christianity. It was a great time of fellowship and people seemed interested in the Bible not just English! Afterwards, I was invited to go to a concert and to dinner with other members of the class. They took me to a nice resturant in the tallest building in Japan! For dessert, we had ice cream and one of the flavors was tomato. Now if you know me really well, you know that my least favorite food is tomato and my favorite food is ice cream so I could not decide if I liked it or not. I ate it, but I will not pick to eat it again! However, it was an experience.

Things are going much better! I am feeling all of the prayers and I am so grateful for all the love and support that is coming from the States and people in Japan. God has protected me and provided for me and He will continue to do so. Thank you all and keep praying!

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment