About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylee and Claire!

Today is a very special day that I am very sad that I am missing. Kaylee is my amazing niece. She is turning 5 today! Claire is one of my best friends and my long lost sister! She is turning the big 21!!
This is Kaylee and me. This picture was taken Spring 2009 and she has already grown and changed so much! Kaylee, you are so very, very special to me! I am so glad that I got to live with you and your Mommy and Daddy for over a year because we now have a bond that cannot be broken. Even though you are not my daughter, you taught me how to love! I never knew I could love someone so much until you came along, Kaylee Girl! I can only imagine how much I will love my own children. I miss you more than you will even know. I cannot believe you are already 5. That is a whole hand! You are an amazing girl and will one day be an amazing lady. Thank you for loving me no matter what! Love, Aunt Mandy
This is Claire and me. Claire and I met at church. We bonded over a pillow on a 16 hour trip to Corpus Christi in March of 2006. That was one of the best weeks of my life! We made so many amazing memories that week and it was the start of a great friendship. Claire, you may not know this, but you were one of the first people to really inspire me about missions. I remember you telling me that you had given your life to missions and I thought well that is great for her, but not for me. haha Little did I know that I would be in Japan 3 years later! I am so grateful for our relationship. You know like not many people do and you love me anyways! Your family has meant the world to me the past 3 years. I love all of you. I am excited to see where God leads you in the years to come. You are going to make an amazing nurse/doctor (where ever you decide to stop at. lol)! God is going to use you in a mighty way. Thank you for all the laughs! Thank you for all the support! Most of all, thank you for your inspiration and love. Miss you so much and see you soon!
This is Claire and Kaylee. They love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment