About Me

My photo
I am serving in Japan as a missionary for 6 months. God has provided the way and the funds for me to go and now it is time to GO TELL! Follow my journey through this blog and learn how God is using HIS servant in Japan!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pray for Me!

Hello Dear Friends,

I just want to send out a prayer request. I am exhausted!!!!!!! I am sure it is a combination of many things. It is very hot here and most of the day there is no relief. I am sure the stress of just EVERYTHING is weighing on my body. I am not able to rest at night. I sleep about 7 to 8 hours a night, but I am tired much of the time. So please pray that I can get some rest. I am headed to my supervisor's home for the week. A friend and I are going to housesit for his family while they are on vacation. I always am able to relax and get great rest there. So pray that is true for this week. I am frustrated because I am not doing so much that I should be tired, but I am exhausted. So just pray for my body that it can rest so that I can do the Lord's the best I can.

Thank you so much!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment